Buy Agmatine Sulfate Here!
- 28 g Agmatine Sulfate Raw Powder
- Scoop included
This is interesting!
Agmatine Sulfate is rather new to our community. In powder form, this experimental dietary supplement is used as a kratom leaf potentiator and tolerance mitigator.
What is Agmatine Sulfate?
Agmatine is a chemical composed of an amino acid called arginine. Agmatine helps regulate chemicals as they traverse the various pathways in the brain and nervous system.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that Agmatine Sulfate could considerably assist your herbal lifestyle. We believe it to be the very best potentiator out there!
G.M. Gilad and V.H. Gilad (2014) reported that long-term, daily use of Agmatine Sulfate (2.67 grams, taken daily for 5 years) produced no evidence of adverse effects.
This product may or may not work for you. For best results, use only as directed.
Keep It Fresh
Your fresh batch of Agmatine Sulfate powder comes in a convenient, USDA-compliant, resealable food-grade pouch.
Journal of Medicinal Food, 1256-1259. http://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2014.0026
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
How To Take Agmatine Sulfate:
Agmatine and Kratom
If you are taking Agmatine with Kratom - you should start with ⅔ of the pink scoop (included in each bag), and do HALF the serving size of your regular Kratom intake.
If your regular serving is 4g of Kratom - try ⅔ a scoop of Agmatine and 2g of Kratom.
As you test it out - increase your Kratom serving size only.
If you are using Agmatine for pre-workout purposes - a good Kratom strain to mix it with would be one of our more Fast Strains.
To learn more about How To Take Agmatine Sulfate without Kratom, check out our blog!