Buy Elite Green Malay Kratom Powder Here!
Elite Green vein Malay Kratom powder (Elite Elephant) is a balanced Moderate strain that provides smooth energy. This Kratom strain is great for activities that require an alert yet easy-going mindset.
The Malaysian alkaloids really help shake things up if you typically lean on Maeng Da or Indonesian Leaf. This Moderate Leaf is excellent for MIXING if you want to add a subtle touch of smooth energy to an otherwise slower Leaf. All the same, the Elite Green Malay (Elite Elephant) provides powerful Kratom effects on its own. There’s a strong balance between intrinsic motivation and leisurely enjoyment.
Keep It Fresh
Your batch of Happy Hippo Mitragyna speciosa powder comes in a convenient, USDA-compliant, resealable food-grade pouch.
Kratom Capsule Details:
- ½ gram (500 mg) of kratom powder per capsule
- Vegetarian capsule casing – no gelatin!
- Derived from the same kratom leaf as Elite Elephant fine powder
Capsule to Powder Conversions:
To calculate your kratom capsule “sweet spot”, use this simple formula:
- 1 capsule = ½ gram (½ scoop) kratom powder
- 2 capsules = 1 gram (1 scoop) kratom powder
- Return Anything You Don't Like
- Silly Fast Shipping
- Customer Service that actually uses Kratom daily and can help
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Independently 3rd party lab tested.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
Malay Kratom is grown in the Malaysian region of Southeast Asia, and is rumored to have more surface area on each leaf.
- Malay Kratom is thought to be rich in alkaloids, with a higher than average concentration of Mitragynine.
- The warm glow felt from Malay Kratom is reported to give users a warmhearted spirit of energy and enthusiasm.
- Malay Kratom the perfect strain for a night out with friends, or when you're looking to get a clean boost of energy.
Once a Kratom leaf reaches its peak maturity, the veins of the leaf turn a dark green color.
- This green coloration comes from a pigment called chlorophyll.
- The purpose of chlorophyll is to convert carbon dioxide and water into glucose to nourish the Kratom tree. This process is known as photosynthesis.
- When the chlorophyll concentration has peaked in the Kratom, it signifies the stage of a Green vein Kratom leaf that has reached its prime maturity.
There is an abundance of testimonials from the Kratom community that state green vein Kratom provides more balanced effects.
- They state the effects of this Kratom leaf fall somewhere in the middle of the white and red vein varieties.
- Since that stage is the middle step of growth, there might be some truth to the argument.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
Kratom may have addictive properties that can cause dependency issues. Please speak to a physician before using Kratom or any botanical compound.
An excellent strain for anyone who appreciates feeling Energized and Motivated to conquer the day!
This kratom strain is most often reported to have balanced effects, landing somewhere between energy and relaxation.
Associated with feelings of mental clarity, enthusiasm and happiness. Perfect for initiating that flow state for any big project.
The Malaysian Leaf that Always Works.
Elite Elephant is enjoyed just like any other strain but there's a very specific reason that many daily veterans particularly like it:
IT ALWAYS WORKS WELL.
There's obviously exceptions to "Elephant rule" but I've used Kratom for 15 years and our Elite Elephant is almost always the strain I turn to when Maeng Da and Indo Leaf isn't hitting as it used to.
If you lean on Maeng Da or more common strains, eventually they will become less effective.
It is key to introduce different alkaloids to keep the Kratom experience alive and well.
This applies to anyone, not just to Maeng Da fans or daily users.
Keep your receptors guessing!