Buy Elite Green Thai Kratom Powder Here!
Elite Green Vein Thai Kratom powder is a very important strain for "Fast" Kratom fans.
Especially those who rely on Maeng Da Kratom and think nothing else works quite as well.
Atomic Green Hippo provides nearly identical "Maeng Da effects".
But it's not Maeng Da Kratom.
It's a very high-quality Elite Green Vein Thai Leaf with different alkaloids.
If you like Maeng Da (or lean on Maeng Da on a regular basis - you know who you are!), Atomic Green Hippo is definitely a must-have.
We rarely say "must-have" but if you want to keep your Maeng Da receptors fresh but can't live without the "Maeng Da effect", Atomic Green Hippo is your new best friend.
Many people overdo the Maeng Da and think Kratom doesn't work anymore!
Keep It Fresh
Happy Hippo provides your fresh batch of Mitragyna Speciosa powder in a convenient USDA-compliant resealable food-grade pouch.
Kratom Capsule Details:
- ½ gram (500 mg) of kratom powder per capsule
- Vegetarian capsule casing – no gelatin!
- Derived from the same kratom leaf as Atomic Hippo fine powder
Capsule to Powder Conversions:
To calculate your kratom capsule “sweet spot”, use this simple formula:
- 1 capsule = ½ gram (½ scoop) kratom powder
- 2 capsules = 1 gram (1 scoop) kratom powder
What Are Fast, Slow, & Moderate Speeds?
- Fast = Energy/Motivation
- Moderate = Balance of Fast and Slow
- Slow = Relaxation/Comfort
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Carefully tested for salmonella, E. coli, and heavy metals.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
- Thailand had a kratom ban in effect from 1948 to 2021, making it illegal to grow, manufacture, or export kratom.
- Most Indonesian and Maeng Da kratom strains are actually derived from Thai kratom.
- During the period where kratom was banned in Thailand, farmers exported Thai kratom to farms in the surrounding countries where they adapted to the local growing conditions.
Thai Kratom Effects
- Thai kratom is most associated with motivating, clean energy.
- Some say that Thai Kratom also offers an energetic, pro-social attitude that inspires creativity.
Once a Kratom leaf reaches its peak maturity, the veins of the leaf turn a dark green color.
- This green coloration comes from a pigment called chlorophyll.
- The purpose of chlorophyll is to convert carbon dioxide and water into glucose to nourish the Kratom tree. This process is known as photosynthesis.
- When the chlorophyll concentration has peaked in the Kratom, it signifies the stage of a Green vein Kratom leaf that has reached its prime maturity.
There is an abundance of testimonials from the Kratom community that state green vein Kratom provides more balanced effects.
- They state the effects of this Kratom leaf fall somewhere in the middle of the white and red vein varieties.
- Since that stage is the middle step of growth, there might be some truth to the argument.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
This strain has a reputation for stimulating motivation, enthusiasm, and clean energy that helps tackle any project!
Offers clean energy to promote physical activity and motivation. Great for helping you power through your next workout.
Most users report feelings of contentment and joy when taking this strain, and it's considered among the best for happiness.
A High-Quality Thai Leaf that Actually Works!
I've used Kratom for 15+ years and I know everyone's experience is a little bit different.
One thing that is universally true -
Thai Leaf can be hit-or-miss.
If its a “miss”, you’ll know.
You'll be unfocused and twitchy, like you drank 3 energy drinks.
We call this the "Jitterbugs".
For those who are already sensitive to Fast Leaf - Jitterbugs are just about the worst thing ever.
The issue isn't with your receptors though - it's the lack of quality of the Thai Leaf.
Thai Leaf isn't supposed to be jittery. Jitterbugs are from unbalanced Fast alkaloids.
Thai Leaf is supposed to be very close to Maeng Da Leaf - if not nearly identical.
Excerpt from Puddles:
If you like Fast Strains, but often lean on Maeng Da varieties - Atomic Green Hippo can mimic the Maeng Da experience (while offering a break from usual Maeng Da Alkaloids).
If that seems complicated – Atomic Green Hippo can give you a fresh Fast Leaf experience when Maeng Da isn't working well!