Buy Ceremonial Vanuatu Instant Kava Powder Here!
From Vanuatu, the "Fire Islands of the South Pacific."
Selected from Noble Kava (Piper Methysticum) plants 5 to 6 years in age that have been organically grown in rich volcanic soil.
Happy Hippo's Instant Ceremonial Kava Powder is considerably better than the generic, cheap Kava root that is widely available.
Our Vanuatu Kava Powder contains 5-7% Kavalactones.
Happy Hippo's Ceremonial Kava powder is Instant Kava, meaning it has been ground down further than the standard ground Kava powder (looks like pencil shavings) that you may be familiar with. Instant Kava powder does not require any bags, straining, or steeping; just add warm water, stir, drink, and enjoy!
Ceremonial Kava powder may help improve mood and reduce irritability. 😊
What is Kava?
Kava (Piper Methysticum) is a shrub native to the South Pacific (Vanuatu, Fiji, and Hawaii) whose roots contain kavalactones.
The dried and powdered kava root has been used for hundreds of years to make kava tea, which is known to relax the body and mind, reduce feelings of worry, and promote a sense of happiness.
Waka kava is made from the lateral roots of the same plant, and is reputed to have incredible potency.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
The FDA recommends that people who have or have had liver problems and/or liver disease, persons who frequently use alcoholic beverages, or persons who are taking any medication should consult a physician before using Kava.
Stop use and see a physician if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g. unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, brown urine, light colored stools, yellow eyes or skin).
- Excessive use or use with products that cause drowsiness may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment.
- Kava-containing products should not be taken for more than 4 weeks without consulting a doctor.
The information herein is provided for convenience purposes only, it is not medical advice or a suitable replacement for advice from a medical professional or your health-care provider.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.