Chocolate Borneo Kratom Powder
Speed: Slow (Super Relaxing)
Chocolate Borneo Leaf has a captivating Warm Essence of Comfort. Deep Relief and Pure Relaxation are its specialties. Slow, Smooth, and Delightful. Give the Milk Chocolate Hippo a try if you have some time to kill (after work) and have absolutely nothing you need to do.
"Chocolate" strains are the SLOWEST of all Kratom. Most "Chocolate" strains you'll find on the market are actually fermented Kratom leaves, aka "Bentuangie Kratom".
The fermentation process is said to increase the potency of the Mitragynine alkaloid. The name "Chocolate" comes from the deep brown color of the Kratom Powder.
Keep It Fresh
Happy Hippo provides your fresh batch of Mitragyna Speciosa powder in a convenient USDA compliant resealable food grade pouch.
- Return Anything You Don't Like
- Silly Fast Shipping
- Customer Service that actually uses Kratom daily and can help
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Independently 3rd party lab tested.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
Borneo Kratom originates from the island of Borneo, the third-largest island in the entire world.
- The region has the perfect climate and a vast range of biodiversity, making it perfect for the production of kratom.
- Kratom from the Borneo region is reputed to be extremely potent, making it one of the most popular strains on the kratom market.
Borneo Kratom Effects
- Most Borneo kratom has a repuation for producing a relaxed body and comfortable, calm mentality.
- Although white vein Borneo is thought to provide enthusiasts with clean energy and a productive mindset.
- It is also associated with feelings of happiness, and creativity.
The name "Chocolate" comes from the deep brown color of the Kratom Powder.
- Most Chocolate strains you'll find on the market are actually fermented Kratom leaves, aka "Bentuangie Kratom".
- The fermentation process is said to increase the potency of the Mitragynine alkaloid.
- Chocolate strains are the slowest of all Kratom.
- Despite the name, Chocolate Kratom doesn't taste like Chocolate.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
Kratom may have addictive properties that can cause dependency issues. Please speak to a physician before using Kratom or any botanical compound.