Buy Red Elephant Kratom Powder Here!
NEW SMALL BATCH, RED ELEPHANT KRATOM
We named "Tsavo Red Hippo" (Red Elephant) after the fascinating Tsavo Elephants that live in Kenya at Tsavo National Park. However, they look different than your ordinary elephant...
In-House Hippo Feedback:
"Tsavo Red Hippo made me feel calm, focused, and a little silly. Definitely a good choice for your work day or public event, where you want to feel relaxed (and maybe a little social) but you need to keep your head on straight."
- Jessica Hippo | Ambassador & Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Red Elephant is incredibly elating. This strain has the amazing benefit of helping to melt away cares, and take the edge off of day-to-day life. To say this strain not only calms you but also relaxes you would be an understatement in my opinion. Found my new favorite fishing strain!
- Josh Hippo | Chief Production Officer & General Manager
Kratom Capsule Details:
- ½ gram (500 mg) of kratom powder per capsule
- Vegetarian capsule casing – no gelatin!
- Derived from the same Red Elephant kratom leaf as Tsavo Red Hippo fine powder
Capsule to Powder Conversions
To calculate your kratom capsule “sweet spot”, use this simple formula:
1 capsule = ½ gram (½ scoop) kratom powder
2 capsules = 1 gram (1 scoop) kratom powder
KEEP IT FRESH
Happy Hippo provides your fresh batch of Mitragyna Speciosa in a convenient USDA-compliant resealable food-grade pouch.
- Return Anything You Don't Like
- Silly Fast Shipping
- Customer Service that actually uses Kratom daily and can help
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Independently 3rd party lab tested.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
The last stage of Kratom produces a Red vein Kratom leaf, which gets its name from the red hues found in the veins of the Kratom leaf when it reaches peak maturity.
- Most of these leaves grow on the outer edges of the tree, performing their oxidation cycle in the light shining down from the sun.
- It is during this specific growth period that Kratom farmers can tell the foliage is ready for harvest.
- Nature provides cues from the amber coloration of the pigmentation in the leaf.
- That pigment protects the leaves from too much damage due to the direct, harsh UV light.
- For the most part, many Kratom consumers report that this type of Kratom produces discomfort-relieving qualities in the user.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
Kratom may have addictive properties that can cause dependency issues. Please speak to a physician before using Kratom or any botanical compound.
Many report this kratom strain to be associated with clear mental focus, and a relaxed, calm mentality.
Associated with relief from physical discomfort. This strain is rumored to be one of the best for aches and soreness.
Associated with feelings of comfort and deep relaxation, perfect for winding down after a long day, is great for relaxation.