Buy Super Red Malay Kratom Powder Here!
Fire Hippo (Super Red Malaysian) brings the "warm hug" effect (with a Happy spark to follow) that a high-quality Red Vein Kratom strain is known for.
Super Red Malaysian Kratom is relaxing to the mind and body - but not overbearing - where you end up as a total couch potato.
Personally, I enjoy Fire Hippo when I want to lay back, put my feet up, and immerse myself in a good book. Chillax and unwind.
Kratom Capsule Details:
- ½ gram (500 mg) of kratom powder per capsule
- Vegetarian capsule casing – no gelatin!
- Derived from the same kratom leaf as Fire Hippo fine powder
Capsule to Powder Conversions:
To calculate your kratom capsule “sweet spot”, use this simple formula:
- 1 capsule = ½ gram (½ scoop) kratom powder
- 2 capsules = 1 gram (1 scoop) kratom powder
Keep It Fresh
Your batch of Happy Hippo Mitragyna speciosa powder comes in a convenient, USDA-compliant, resealable food-grade pouch.
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Independently 3rd party lab tested.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
Malay Kratom is grown in the Malaysian region of Southeast Asia, and is rumored to have more surface area on each leaf.
- Malay Kratom is thought to be rich in alkaloids, with a higher than average concentration of Mitragynine.
- The warm glow felt from Malay Kratom is reported to give users a warmhearted spirit of energy and enthusiasm.
- Malay Kratom the perfect strain for a night out with friends, or when you're looking to get a clean boost of energy.
The last stage of Kratom produces a Red vein Kratom leaf, which gets its name from the red hues found in the veins of the Kratom leaf when it reaches peak maturity.
- Most of these leaves grow on the outer edges of the tree, performing their oxidation cycle in the light shining down from the sun.
- It is during this specific growth period that Kratom farmers can tell the foliage is ready for harvest.
- Nature provides cues from the amber coloration of the pigmentation in the leaf.
- That pigment protects the leaves from too much damage due to the direct, harsh UV light.
- For the most part, many Kratom consumers report that this type of Kratom produces discomfort-relieving qualities in the user.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
Kratom may have addictive properties that can cause dependency issues. Please speak to a physician before using Kratom or any botanical compound.
Associated with feelings of comfort and deep relaxation, perfect for winding down after a long day, is great for relaxation.
Associated with feelings of mental clarity, enthusiasm and happiness. Perfect for initiating that flow state for any big project.
Associated with relief from physical discomfort. This strain is rumored to be one of the best for aches and soreness.
Warmth From Unique Malaysian Alkaloids!
Fire Hippo is a very warm Slow Leaf and the unique Malaysian alkaloids can be really beneficial.
This is especially true for regular Kratom tea consumers who need to actively avoid Kratom Tolerance.
If this is you - try the Malaysian varieties.
Malaysian Kratom is often the reset you need.
You may even find Malaysian seems stronger than the other strains simply because of the fresh alkaloid exposure.
It is critical to keep your receptors 'guessing' and introduce a variety of alkaloids!
When I'm not getting the acute effects from the Slow and Moderate Sumatra strains (my favorite), I will transition solely to Fire Hippo and Elite Elephant for a few days.