Buy Super Red Borneo Kratom Powder Here!
"Happy Hippo I" (Super Green Borneo) is the most similar Kratom strain to Happy Hippo II.
This makes sense.
Super Red Borneo Kratom powder is visually, distinctively darker than Green Borneo. But, what about the effects?
While Happy Hippo I's benefits are very consistently "balanced"...
Happy Hippo II's benefits are more elusive. You'll find every single Happy Hippo II experience will be consistently high-quality, though it'll be more difficult to "Put Your Thumb" on the precise resonance effects.
Super Red Borneo Kratom powder is for you if you seek to stimulate your creative inner mind without increasing physical energy levels.
Kratom Capsules Details:
- ½ gram (500 mg) of kratom powder per capsule
- Vegetarian capsule casing – no gelatin!
- Derived from the same kratom leaf as Happy Hippo II fine powder
Capsule to Powder Conversions:
To calculate your kratom capsule “sweet spot”, use this simple formula:
- 1 capsule = ½ gram (½ scoop) kratom powder
- 2 capsules = 1 gram (1 scoop) kratom powder
Keep It Fresh
Your batch of Happy Hippo Mitragyna speciosa powder comes in a convenient, USDA-compliant, resealable food-grade pouch.
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Carefully tested for salmonella, E. coli, and heavy metals.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
Borneo Kratom originates from the island of Borneo, the third-largest island in the entire world.
- The region has the perfect climate and a vast range of biodiversity, making it perfect for the production of kratom.
- Kratom from the Borneo region is reputed to be extremely potent, making it one of the most popular strains on the kratom market.
Borneo Kratom Effects
- Most Borneo kratom has a repuation for producing a relaxed body and comfortable, calm mentality.
- Although white vein Borneo is thought to provide enthusiasts with clean energy and a productive mindset.
- It is also associated with feelings of happiness, and creativity.
The last stage of Kratom produces a Red vein Kratom leaf, which gets its name from the red hues found in the veins of the Kratom leaf when it reaches peak maturity.
- Most of these leaves grow on the outer edges of the tree, performing their oxidation cycle in the light shining down from the sun.
- It is during this specific growth period that Kratom farmers can tell the foliage is ready for harvest.
- Nature provides cues from the amber coloration of the pigmentation in the leaf.
- That pigment protects the leaves from too much damage due to the direct, harsh UV light.
- For the most part, many Kratom consumers report that this type of Kratom produces discomfort-relieving qualities in the user.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
Kratom may have addictive properties that can cause dependency issues. Please speak to a physician before using Kratom or any botanical compound.
This kratom strain is most often reported to have balanced effects, landing somewhere between energy and relaxation.
Associated with feelings of mental clarity, enthusiasm and happiness. Perfect for initiating that flow state for any big project.
Reputation for inspiring an ideal space for creative energy to flow willingly and freely.
Activate Your Imagination!
Puddles Hippo defines Happy Hippo II as Relaxing, Thoughtful and Imaginative.
In fact, as far as back 2013, we've had several customers who swore by Happy Hippo II for creative writing.
It is an ideal 'Happy' Red strain that has all of the Relaxing benefits of your typical Slow strain, but without decreasing your energy levels too much.
In a nutshell… Happy Hippo II is when a Calm and Creative mind meets a Comfortable body!