Buy Yellow Elephant (Jong Kong) Kratom Powder Here!
Limited Edition - Small Batch Kratom Leaf!
Golden Fortune Hippo 💛
Yellow Elephant Kratom Powder - Fresh Alkaloids!
Yellow Elephant comes from the region of Jong Kong on the island of Borneo. "Elephant" strains are known for their abnormally large-sized Kratom leaves - hence the name "Elephant" 🐘
Golden Fortune Hippo helps you take on the day with a peaceful mindset. It provides a delightful balance of warm energy and tranquility.
At Hippo HQ, we're very fond of the 'easygoing' mentality that Yellow strains produce. They tend to hit differently than other vein colors. Let us know what you think! 😃
Keep It Fresh
Happy Hippo provides your fresh batch of Mitragyna Speciosa in a convenient USDA compliant resealable food grade pouch.
- Return Anything You Don't Like
- Silly Fast Shipping
- Customer Service that actually uses Kratom daily and can help
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Independently 3rd party lab tested.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
White, green, and red are the only kratom vein colors found on Kratom leaves. The Kratom leaf never naturally produces a yellow vein color throughout its life cycle.
- The yellowish hue referred to in yellow vein kratom comes after the farmers harvest the Kratom leaf from the tree.
- Like traditional herbal teas, Kratom goes through a drying and fermentation process, which results in different types of Kratom.
- The cultivation and drying process also changes the colors of the finished products, so some of those batches take on a yellow hue, typically from being dried longer than other leaf colors.
- Simultaneously, you may notice some strains being called Gold Vein Kratom, or more simply Gold Kratom rather than Yellow.
- For the most part, they are the same thing in the Kratom industry (although sometimes blended red and white vein kratom is said to take on a golden hue).
Although some may speculate there is no real difference between Yellow Vein Kratom in comparison to the other vein colors, consumers agree there is an obvious difference.
- In some reports, the drying process associated with creating Yellow Vein Kratom causes a portion of the Mitragynine to convert to 7-Hydroxymitragynine, thus altering the overall alkaloid profile of the strain.
Yellow Vein Kratom Effects
- Yellow Kratom is best known for giving users a warm feeling of comfort and optimistic vibes.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
Kratom may have addictive properties that can cause dependency issues. Please speak to a physician before using Kratom or any botanical compound.