Buy Akuamma Extract Here!
Really worth a try for physical discomfort.
Akuamma Extract "20x", pronounced "Ah-Koo-Ah-Mah", is a Slow Kratom alternative and the strongest form of Picralima Nitida.
Our Akuamma is raw and very potent. It is way stronger than regular non-seed Akuamma Extract and is the only one worth taking.
We offer Akuamma Extract in two options: Powder (1oz bag) and Capsules (60 caps per bag).
Capsules help forgo the bitter Akuamma taste. If you don't mind the bitterness, try mixing the loose powder in water for an alternative consumption method.
Akuamma MAY Offer The Following Benefits
- Calming effects
- Support temporary discomfort relief (very good at this)
- Support relief of occasional sleeplessness
- Support overall wellness
We also have a blog article where you can learn more about the benefits of Akuamma.
Keep It Fresh
Happy Hippo provides your fresh batch of Akuamma (Picralima Nitida) extract capsules in a convenient ziplock-sealed pouch.
Learn more about what Akuamma 20x can do for you!
Akuamma (Picralima Nitida) is a tree native to West Africa.
- The seeds have reportedly been reportedly been used for generations as a herbal supplement that supports health and wellness.
- The crushed seeds of the Akuamma tree are thought to provide relief from physical discomfort, digestion issues, and provide energy to those who use them.
Is Akuamma Similar to Kratom?
Both Kratom and Akuamma produce unique alkaloids which people report to enjoy for their mental and physical benefits.
- Akuamma is a natural botanical whose seeds are crushed into powder, whereas Kratom's alkaloids are derived from its stem and leaves.
- Akuamma however, is generally considered to have an overall weaker effect than kratom.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
Akuamma Extract Capsule Serving Size:
New users should start with 1-2 Akuamma Capsules to evaluate tolerance.
Normal: 1/2 to 1 gram (1-2 capsules)
Acute: 2 grams (3-4 capsules)
Again, Raw Akuamma seed is very bitter! This is normal!
To learn more about the Benefits of Akuamma, or taking Akuamma with Kratom please visit our blog!