Buy Elite Gold Bali Kratom Powder (Royal Golden) Here!
Other than Maeng Da Kratom, ‘Bali’ is the most common (and popular) Mitragyna variety in the world.
Sometimes referred to as Royal Kratom, Elite Gold Bali Kratom can certainly be described as relaxing and comforting, but it’s not extra slow like most Bali.
Ultimately, we still decided to classify the Elite Gold Bali Kratom as a Slow strain due to its innate ability to relieve general discomfort.
We push intermediate customers (not newbies but not veterans) to try the less common Yellow Vein Kratom strains because they tend to work - REALLY WELL. Especially if your receptors are used Green and Red Kratom alkaloids.
Kratom Capsule Details:
- ½ gram (500 mg) of kratom powder per capsule
- Vegetarian capsule casing – no gelatin!
- Derived from the same kratom leaf as Royal Golden Bali fine powder
Capsule to Powder Conversions:
To calculate your kratom capsule “sweet spot”, use this simple formula:
- 1 capsule = ½ gram (½ scoop) kratom powder
- 2 capsules = 1 gram (1 scoop) kratom powder
Keep It Fresh
Happy Hippo provides your fresh batch of Mitragyna Speciosa powder in a convenient USDA-compliant resealable food-grade pouch.
Happy Hippo Kratom is harvested from mature, alkaloid-rich, pesticide-free Mitragyna Speciosa trees in small batches.
Our products are 100% unadulterated botanical specimens.
Every Kratom batch is:
- Pre-sterilized at 170 degrees to kill pathogens and maintain alkaloid profile.
- Carefully tested for salmonella, E. coli, and heavy metals.
- Free from additives and inferior botanical fillers.
Bali Kratom gets its name from the Indonesian island from which it originates.
- This spectacular island is world-famous for its pristine beaches and active volcanoes, but it produces lots of agricultural products for the global market, too.
- With a rapidly growing industry, local farmers have begun growing Kratom trees to make a living. Bali kratom is known for being some of the most potent kratom on the market.
- Varieties of Bali kratom are reported to provide physical regeneration for users while lifting their mood.
White, green, and red are the only kratom vein colors found on Kratom leaves. The Kratom leaf never naturally produces a yellow vein color throughout its life cycle.
- The yellowish hue referred to in yellow vein kratom comes after the farmers harvest the Kratom leaf from the tree.
- Like traditional herbal teas, Kratom goes through a drying and fermentation process, which results in different types of Kratom.
- The cultivation and drying process also changes the colors of the finished products, so some of those batches take on a yellow hue, typically from being dried longer than other leaf colors.
- Simultaneously, you may notice some strains being called Gold Vein Kratom, or more simply Gold Kratom rather than Yellow.
- For the most part, they are the same thing in the Kratom industry (although sometimes blended red and white vein kratom is said to take on a golden hue).
Although some may speculate there is no real difference between Yellow Vein Kratom in comparison to the other vein colors, consumers agree there is an obvious difference.
- In some reports, the drying process associated with creating Yellow Vein Kratom causes a portion of the Mitragynine to convert to 7-Hydroxymitragynine, thus altering the overall alkaloid profile of the strain.
Yellow Vein Kratom Effects
- Yellow Kratom is best known for giving users a warm feeling of comfort and optimistic vibes.
Your happiness is 100% guaranteed! Not happy? We will fix it.
- We ship all orders within 1-3 business days!
- Free FedEx 2-Day shipping on orders over $100!
- Free FedEx Next-Day shipping on orders over $200!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- We do not sell any products with medical claims.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Not intended for use by anyone with medical conditions.
- Do not combine with alcohol or any prescription medications.
- Not for sale to anyone under 21 years of age.
This kratom strain is most often reported to have balanced effects, landing somewhere between energy and relaxation.
Associated with relief from physical discomfort. This strain is rumored to be one of the best for aches and soreness.
An excellent strain for anyone who appreciates feeling Energized and Motivated to conquer the day!
Bali Relief Without the Couch Potato Effect.
Very Balanced Bali.
Yellow Bali (Low risk of Energy Reduction) is really good if you need Deep Relief earlier in the day but still want to stay Alert, Focused, and Prepared to get things done.
Royal Golden Bali holds its place at the very top of the - but it leans awfully close to being a “Moderate” strain.
Secret: Puddles told us that Royal Golden Bali gives you a beaming Heart of Gold.