In the tropical rainforests of Southeast Asia, there is a magical evergreen that grows native to the area. This amazing botanical is known as Mitragyna Speciosa, more commonly referred to as Kratom.
The leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa tree contain molecular compounds that provide profound effects to the consumer. The natives of Southeast Asia are very familiar with Kratom’s effects and have been using it for centuries to help them maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle.
In the United States, Kratom is quickly gaining popularity. More and more people are learning about how herbal botanicals, like Kratom, can positively benefit their daily lives. Unfortunately, Kratom remains unregulated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), but it is still legal to use, buy, sell, consume, and posses on a federal level in specific states.
In this article, we are going to focus on Green Vein Kratom strains. We will answer some common questions, discuss the different varieties, and share some of our personal insights. We hope this article allows you to develop a deeper understanding of Kratom and also helps you decipher which Green Vein Kratom strain would be most useful for you.
If you’re curious to learn more about the history of Kratom and all of its benefits, we have an educational article that has all the answers you will need!
What is Green Vein Kratom?
Similar to all other plants, Kratom comes in numerous different strains or species. These strains can be classified by origin, vein color, and speed. The vein colors specify the actual age of the plant and help farmers determine when the leaves should be harvested. The origin tell us what region the strain originated from. These factors are critical in helping you gauge what effects a specific strain provides.
Green Vein Kratom strains are middle-aged leaves (Red Vein strains are the oldest and White Vein strains are the youngest). “Middle-aged” means that they are harvested halfway through the plant’s lifecycle.
While effects may vary from user to user, Green Vein Kratom strains are well-loved by many because they give a balance between their respective Red and White Vein strains.
What is Green Vein Kratom used for?
As we mentioned above, the effects of Green Vein Kratom strains consist of a harmonious blend of those from Red and White Kratom strains. They provide a solid balance between energy and relaxation. These effects are very peaceful and subtle, which makes them perfect for Kratom Newbies.
Most people who use Green Vein Kratom strains typically use them to help maintain mental clarity and a positive well-being. They can easily help shift an otherwise “dull” mindset to a inspired and optimistic one. Since Kratom is related to the coffee plant, you can also expect the effects to be stimulating for the mind. The spark of stimulation helps boost your natural energy levels. This is super helpful on days where you feel unusually groggy and grumpy.
What kind of products are made from Green Vein Kratom?
Every single Kratom strain can be found in a variety of different products. The product you choose depends on your personal needs.
Here are some Green Vein Kratom products you’ll see on the market:
Green Vein Kratom Powder - Kratom Powder is the most popular form of Kratom. It’s is made from the pulverized leaves harvested from the Mitragyna Speciosa tree. The leaves are dried and crushed down into a fine, fluffy powder.
Green Vein Kratom Capsules - Kratom Capsules are made directly from Kratom Powder. Our Kratom Capsules are filled with a ½ gram of Kratom Powder per capsule. The measured amount makes it super simple to determine your personal serving size.
- Green Vein Kratom Extracts - Kratom Extracts are much more potent and concentrated than regular powder. They are created by taking Kratom Powder and doing an extraction process to isolate the alkaloids. Most Kratom Extracts derive from Maeng Da strains, but it’s important to check with your supplier to see what strains those extracts are made from.
What are the best Green Vein Kratom Strains?
Here is a list of Green Vein strains, along with a description of effects based on our personal experience:
Green Maeng Da
- Green Maeng Da (Hyper Hippo) is our #1 best-selling Kratom strain. It’s UNBEATABLE!! The effects are impeccable. It provides smooth energy with an undeniably amazing mood boost. This is a staple in our Green Vein selection. Trust us, it’s worth the hype.
- If you typically lean on Maeng Da strains, you’ll be surprised by the comparable effects of our Green Thai (Atomic Hippo). We always recommend this strain to anyone who may have developed a tolerance to their favorite Maeng Da strains because the effects are similar, but the alkaloids hit different receptors. This is one of our favorite strains for a killer workout!
- We call our Green Bali “Top-Shelf Bali” because in our opinion, it’s the best Bali ever. Out of all of the Green Vein strains we carry, Green Bali has the best effects for easing physical discomfort. It provides amazing relief, accompanied by lots of happy vibes.
- If you need to focus, try Green Sunda (Jolly Green Hippo). It gives a burst of clean energy that encourages laser focus and intense concentration!!
- Green Borneo (Happy Hippo I) is the epitome of balance and harmony. It gives off smooth energy, but it’s also calming and soothing at the same time. Arguably the BEST strain for Kratom Newbies.
- Green Malay (Elite Elephant) has a similar resonation to Green Borneo. This strain primarily provides smooth energy and leisurely enjoyment!
What are Kratom Speeds?
Kratom speeds categorize strains based on their overall resonation and effects on a spectrum between Energy and Relaxation. Happy Hippo developed this technique to help our customers who are new to Kratom better understand what effects a certain strain will provide without being too focused on the vein color or origin.
The Kratom Speeds are Fast, Moderate, or Slow.
- Fast Speed Kratom = Energy/Motivation/Productivity
- Moderate Speed Kratom = Balance between Fast and Slow
- Slow Speed Kratom = Relaxation/Discomfort Relief/Restful Sleep
The concepts of Fast, Moderate, and Slow in relation to other strains is clearly displayed on our Kratom Strain Chart.
Green Vein Kratom vs. White Vein Kratom
Throughout this article, we’ve discussed that Green Vein Kratom provides very balanced effects. It’s best described as an equal combination of energy and relaxation. Pretty much a “middle of the road” type of resonation.
White Vein Kratom, on the other hand, is known to have much more clear-cut effects, the primary ones being energy and motivation. White Vein Kratom leaves are the youngest of the vein colors and have the most stimulating alkaloids. These strains typically offer the highest energy boost.
Green Vein Kratom vs. Red Vein Kratom
Red Vein Kratom strains have the opposite effect compared to White Vein strains. Red Vein Kratom strains are the oldest leaves and the last to be harvested from the Kratom tree. They have extremely potent alkaloids because they’ve had plenty of time to fully develop. The effects are extremely relaxing and comforting. They are great for easing discomfort and promoting restful sleep.
The conclusion is, Green Vein Kratom strains are sort of like a “fusion” of both Red and White strain effects. Very balanced and “best of both worlds” type experience.
The Best Place to Buy Green Vein Kratom
In general, the absolute BEST place to buy Kratom is from an AKA (American Kratom Association) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified vendor.
Vendors certified by the AKA are known to provide, safe, lab-tested, and clean product. Happy Hippo Herbals is one of 30 vendors certified by the AKA and abides by GMP standards in our facility. So, you know that you can trust our products.
We specialize in Kratom Powder, but we also offer high-quality Kratom Capsules and Kratom Extracts! Not to mention our killer selection of other Alternative Herbs; such as Kava, Akuamma, Kanna, and more!
We have lightning-fast shipping, frequent sales, and top-notch customer service. All of our employees are well-paid and Happy! Happy employees means a POSITIVE work environment! Yay!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Kratom remains unregulated by the FDA, the authors of this text would like you to note that although this article contains many points regarding the use of Kratom, they should only serve as a piece of information - not medical advice.
Kratom is not intended to cure, diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or condition.
Make sure to speak to a physician if you have questions before using Kratom.
Please note that all comments are reviewed and must be approved before being published.